Travel Guide Dalmatia - Recommendations for your Travel to Dalmatia - Croatia
If you decide to spend your holidays in the beautiful city of Dalmatia, you've come to the right place. In this section we will provide you with useful information for your travel to Dalmatia. Going through the pages of this section you will find out about the historical facts of Dalmatia and you will be given the insights about the monuments and sights that you should visit during your holidays in Dalmatia. Among other information found in this section, we will give you all the insights about the restaurants in Dalmatia and the traditional croatian cousine.
Learn more about Dalmatia by clicking on the images below.
|History Dalmatia||Sightseeing Dalmatia||Restaurants Dalmatia||Events Dalmatia||Sport Dalmatia|
During your holidays in Dalmatia we recommend you to visit this top 5 nearby tourist destinations:
- Zadar: Worth seeing is the old part of town and archeological museum.
- Sibenik: Worth seeing is Sibenik's cathedral.
- Split: Worth seeing is the old part of town and amazing Diocletian's Palace.
- Biograd na moru: Worth seeing is the old part of town.
- Dubrovnik: Worth seeing is the old part of the town and ancient town walls.